Friday, March 13, 2009

A movie I wanted to see!

So a rarity happened to me on my flight back from NYC last sunday. There was a movie shown that I actually wanted to see. "The Express" was abotu running back ernie davis who went to Syracuse and then died of Luekemia shortly thereafter. Interesting story but more importantly, that's the first time in my life I've ever watched or actually listened to the inflight movie. I even had to buy headphones from the stewardess, and they broke lickity split! Actually all in all that flight was kinda a night mare, turbulent the whole time, lasted another hour and a half in the air to make for a 7+ hour flight. But that's neither here more there. I guess you have to pay your pennance for having the benefit of wanting to watch the in flight movie.

No comments: