Thursday, July 2, 2009

Take that America

So for the past couple of weeks I've been pretty confident that I was going to have to work some or all of the holiday weekend. Budget season is in full swing and I've spent the last 4 weekends at work for some amount of time. Pretty lame huh? But today it looks like I'll be able to finish all the things that need to be submitted on monday today! Which means I may have the weekend off!

The problem being that I have no plans for the weekend. I assumed for a month that I would be working this weekend and I'm shocked to figure out that I won't be. Now what the heck do I do with myself? I guess I'll need to figure out some kind of barbeque or get together, but I'll still be pretty fried from work. People will say I look tired or I won't be talking to folks because I'll be thinking about work. So basically what I'm saying is I wish I were working this weekend instead of looking like the total social reject I am.

No comments: