Friday, August 28, 2009

Been Awhile

I think my heart has more or less shrivelled up and died. It's been so damn long since I've been anything but alone it's kinda scary and depressing. But I don't have the desire to be near someone and I completely balk at the chance to ask anyone out or do something social with a girl. It sounds fucking dumb but I'm not sure I would have any idea what to do in a relationship anymore, I've been dating myself for so long. I used to miss all the things you could do when you are in a relationship but now I don't even remember what those things were. Most of all I certainly don't feel like having my heart trampled on again. It's been years....

Also I haven't watched the Muppets in awhile, I'm not sure I'm ready to start doing that again either.

No comments: