Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I was thinking my fingers didn't hurt enough

Try this.
(That means click the blue words!)

I got it this morning from a friend, I did 79 words per minute with zero errors, which apparently makes me better than 80% of the people on that site, my friend Robert did 144 words per minute which is like in the 99th percentile .   I did the best in my office so far until Ginger does it again and gets more words right because she is faster than me but she just types less accurately.  I wish I was faster at typing, my slow fat fingers can't do it as well. Also as someone mentioned, they'd like to know how much their heart rate went up.  Also, I know there's not much reason to type fast because being a secratary is a skill lost to the ages but I still wish I was faster.

No comments: