Wednesday, November 12, 2008

$50,000 to kill yourself

So somehow yesterday during a conversation about how I was going ot put a $50,000 bounty on someone's head it came out that he would in fact kill himself for $50,000 dollars. Well that morphed into a group discussion on how you would kill yourself if you had $50,000 dollars to do it with (it's odd how these things sometimes go). The first thing that was suggested was that you could buy 50K worht of cocaine and snort it all till you OD'd. That's ok I guess but I thought that buying 50 $1000 bottles of champagne and bathing in it was a good way to go. But then my mind wandered back to a delightful time when I was walking back from lunch to ONR and I told the story of how I wanted to be santa and then get assasinated in front of a bunch of children. So that's what I would spend $50,000 dollars on to get myself killed, become a mall santa and then get shot in front of a crowd of children by a hitman. Even better would be if I could be the Macy's day parade santa and get shot while on TV, that way you traumatize 44 million people.

There are other great ways to kill yourself with $50,000 that I came up with yesterday, and yes I know I'm morbid but deal with it:
-Rent a plane, and crash it into the stage at halftime of this years Super Bowl killing Bruce Springsteen.

- Put a down payment on an extremely expensive car and then drive it at high speed off a cliff, or into a wall, or something I haven't ironed out all the details of that one yet.

- Pay 1000 really high priced hookers to beat you to death in an hour. Or pay 10000 really low priced hookers to do it.

- Spend $50 on poison and leave it all to your kids.

- Purchase a week at an expensive spa and then drown yourself.

God this is depressing, it started out funny, not so much any more. I'm out.

No comments: