Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Easter

I think that you are a sick individual when you think certain things would be funny while the majority of others would find them disturbing. For example. Today someone put up a giant easter bunny picture on the door to the conference room for an egg hunt we're having tomorrow. When I saw it I thought it would be hilarious if I put in an quote block next to it that said, "I'll eat your soul!" Needless to say that probably wouldn't have gone down well. In the past someone had a giant mechanical Santa in the office. I thought it would be neat to roll up a piece of paper to look like a joint and put that in Jolly old Saint Nick's mouth. It wasn't well recieved.

My ultimate dream is to assasinate a santa in front of legions of adoring children. Or maybe the Macy's thanksgiving day santa. An alternate plot is to get the job as the Macy's Day santa and hire someone to shoot me while I'm on TV in the living room of millions of homes. I think the holidays are enhanced by severe childhood trauma, don't you?

No comments: