Monday, September 14, 2009

I literally fell out of bed this morning

So in an effort to start my week off correctly this morning (monday) I stepped out of bed and fell flat on my face, which made a loud noise at about 5:15 this morning. I laid there for a few seconds after my crash to revel in the joy that was my life. The reason I fell was that my calf cramped up while doing ju-jitsu on saturday after I spent the morning running stairs at the convention center downtown. Muscle cramps leave your muscles destroyed for usually a couple of days afterward. So Sunday I had problems walking around because of my calf. If you don't use a muscle that has had a cramp you can't just go back into using it right away, and when I tried to use my calf to walk this morning I didn't do so very successfully. Luckily nobody will know of my folly since I was by myself and I don't have to tell anyone.

2 comments:

Lis said...

But now the whole internet knows. I'm gonna spread it! It's going viral!

katie b said...

except for the fact that you told me last night...and i laughed out loud for at least a minute. good thing too, i needed a laugh :)