Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labour Day Weekend

You know how sometimes you get a long weekend and it's really productive? Yeah I didn't manage to do that this weekend. It wasn't totally worthless, I didn't rage the entire weekend, I just didn't accomplish anything other then generally trying to be a gentleman and going to the gym. So while I had my lofty goals set to try and cure cancer, it is more likely that insread of shooting the moon down I just kinda managed o not infect the world with rabies. So I didn't do anything good, just nothing too bad. I danced alot, but didn't catch up on my reading. I went to the store and my living room looks really nice now, but I didn't hang all the paintings I have in the house, I also didn't clean the whole place. I didn't go out and eat junk food all weekend, but I didn't really eat healthy either although I cooked what I thought was a pretty good skirt steak for a BBQ on Saturday.

So all in all I'll give this weekend a C for accomplishments. Also there's a joke in the title of this post, sometimes I think I'm so damn witty.

No comments: