Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Other Ride is Unmanned

As I was driving out of the parking lot at lunch time to go do ju-jitsu today I saw maybe my favorite bumper sticker of all time. It said "My other ride is unmanned" which for the majority of the population means jack. But for the psuedo-science Navy inclined folks like myself, it's a cool bumper sticker. I've spent no small amount of my career dealing with unmanned vehicles, whether they be air, water, or even land. From the developmental research stages to depolyment some of the programs I've really been the financial analyst since inception till deployment. So I was tickled pink when I saw the bumper sticker and I kinda want one now and there's like 100 people in the country who would laugh at it.

Sometimes my Navy finance jokes don't go over so well...

No comments: