Friday, September 25, 2009

Phew

Rotten Tomatoes came out with it's 100 worst movies of the decade.

I look over that list and see a minefield of movies I have never seen. Yes that's correct, the number of movies on that list that I've seen is zero. As in none, not one. I'd like to thank my brain for being smart enough to guide me away from these terrible movies. Which is a remarkable feat considering how many bad movies I like from the 90's. I'd like to thank myself for having much better judgement this decade then last, when I watch movies like Bio-Dome, and anything with Pauly Shore. I just feel so relieved that I haven't paid or spent any time to watch any of these 100 movies. Let's hope the next decade is just as successful.

1 comment:

katie b said...

crap. i failed that test. i think i have seen at least 5 of those, by mistake of course, but still - (sigh) i've seen them :(