Tuesday, September 15, 2009

There goes my Halloween idea

A couple weeks ago and friend and I were watching TV when that SNL skit about Chippendale's dancer's came on. You know the one where it's Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze and they dance to "Working for the Weekend". Then they decide to hire Swayze because he's got a "much much better body". A light in my head went on and my friend and I talked about one of us being Patrick Swayze and one of us being Chris Farley and going around dressed like Chippendale's (I would be Farley by the way). Unfortuantly due to the passing of Patrick Swayze we won't be able to do that costume. I for one don't like to make jokes on the recently deceased, and also I refuse to do a costume that now everyone is going to try. You'll probably see 50 Swayze's out there this year...or Michael Jackson's, or whatever.

Oh well back to the drawing board. Also I'm sorry Swayze died, "To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar" is my favorite Swayze movie although I like "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" better. Odd that the two best drag queen movies came out in back to back years.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I think you could still do it. It would be sort of a tribute. And if you guys are doing both Chris Farley and Swayze that'll probably be way better than the other Swayze outfits out there.