Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holy shit I got it right for once

Wow, so for once in my life I actually got the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament down pretty well. Normally I will get at least 2 final four teams right, last year I got all 4 right but had both teams in the finals wrong, I also put in a ton of effort and watched most of the conference tournaments last year. This year not so much, I basically saw a few games and picked with my heart. As usual, my heart was right, once again proving that although my head is reasonably good, my heart is 98% correct all the time. Especially when it comes to picking college basketball teams. So now everyone that knows me, and every one who has worked with me can be like, "Yeah I once knew a guy who got 98% right in his NCAA tournament bracket, no big deal. He had so much heart it was amazing!" I wonder if this qualifies me for MENSA, or some other type of super brain type think tank? Of course it could be that I just got lucky and did no analysis whatsoever.



Also I'm cold as ice because your problems bring a smile to my face. Booya.

No comments: