Monday, February 2, 2009

All sports weekend

I feel like I spent nearly 100% of my weekend doing, talking about, or watching sports. When I wasn't doing those things I was usually en route to do those things. Now I feel like I'm tired of sports for a little while. I need to get back to the things that are important, like not watching sports as much as I did this weekend. It's a good time of year for that given that football is done. To explain further these were my activities this weekend:

Friday night - Helped someone move, spent most of the time talking about MMA or trying to manuver his couch into the new apartment. The couch didn't fit, all 2000 ways we tried it, and in the end we had to drop it off at his parents house. It's funny because the rest of the move was fine, just that damnable couch which wouldn't go in.

Saturday - Worked out in the morning, spent time watching wrestling while trying to take a nap on the couch. Went to the bar with some friends and watched UFC fights, food at the bar was tremendous. I had Hawaian Chicken tenders and some pizza and then part of a quesadilla.

Sunday - Work up and went and wrestled for like 2 hours. Went home and showered and then rode my bike to friends house, we then proceeded to all ride bikes (6 of us) E.T. gang style to a bar to watch the Super Bowl. Spent all yesterday afternoon watchig the game and eating pizza and wings and such. Functionally wasted all hard work I'd done exercising this weekend.

I honestly don't even want to see another thing about sports for like 48 hours. I bet I'll make it about 2 hours.

No comments: