Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yuck

I was going to write about facial hair or sweaters, but I saw something this morning that just boggled my mind. When I bought my BREAKFAST this morning the man in front of me purchased the following items: 4 cans Redbull(tm) energy drink, one large bag Lays(tm)Salt and Vinegar potato chips. I asked him if those were all for him and he said yes, that was his breakfast. One can of Redbull makes me feverish and sends my system into shock, I can't imagine what four cans would do to you. At the very least it would likely put you over the edge in several nutritional daily recommended values. I can say with some confidence that if I were to consume four cans of Redbull in a day (much less for just my breakfast) I would die. No exaggeration, I would outright die.

To compound the fact that he got 4 energy drinks, upon completion of his transaction (that was over $10) he opened the bay of chips. Walked over to the condiments counter. And poured hot sauce into the bag. He then gingerly walked out into the rain and beagn eating his chips. I've never tried Salt and Vinegar chips with hotsauce, but I'd imagine that it isn't the best breakfast. To each their own and all, but this guy's diet is revolutionary. And not the good kind of revolutionary (overthrowing your oppresors), the bad kind (a vending machine full of used schoolgirl underwear).

He also purchased a pack of gum, and by my calculations it is going to take at least one pack to cover this man's breath and gastric emissons (from his mouth) after consuming 4 redbulls and a bag of hotsauce chips.

No comments: