Monday, November 16, 2009

The Perfect Storm

Thusfar today I would like something to work like it is supposed to. So far the following have failed to work:
- My work e-mail account and roaming profile, both have failed to work today and need to be remapped.
- My e-mail profile, I now have like 4 inboxes and 100000000 other folders, some archives hold some mail, some hold the rest of it, it's a little unclear where everything is and search takes 1000 years.
- My profile on the new financial system at work...doesn't have all the roles or abilities I need and it keeps bugging out when I try to map to things.
- The time keeping system at work is not working for me, apparently I cannot entire time and get paid, cool.
- My penis, hasn't worked in years.
- The IT budget system is apparently not working.

All in all it could only be worse if my car broke down and then my computer/iphone caught fire and then my tv blew up. All of which I expect to have happened when I go home this evening.

No comments: