Monday, December 3, 2007

Free Tie

On windy days like today wearing a tie can be hazardous, and most people wear a tie clip or something else to make sure their tie stays in place. Well not me, I prefer to free tie (the tie equivalent of free ballin') and let my tie do what it pleases. It flutters in the wind over my shoulder without restraint and in open defiance to the establishment and the man. It's like if I had long hair in the business world except in this case I let my tie be the long hair as it sways in the strong winds. You pigs will never make me keep my tie in an orderly fashion, I will never submit to your conventional tie wearing styles. I'm going to keep wearing my tie how I want, and let it do what it wants. I'm such a rebel it is scary, I know just by reading this you are afraid of my independent and anti-authority tie wearing conventions. Well I ain't never gonna stop baby, not for you, not for anyone, my tie is going to live free as long as I draw breath in this mortal world.

No comments: