Friday, December 7, 2007

Zippers

I realized while walking through the snow on the way to work that I was wearing maybe the most zippers I've ever worn at one time. I had on 11 zippers, 13 if you could my backpack. 6 on my jacket, 4 on my fleece, 1 on my jeans. It occurs to me that maybe I should have outfits with more zippers then 11. I mean I could easily have another 2-3 on my fleece and jacket, and maybe get some jeans with zippers for pockets, and maybe I could get some boxers with a zipper? Maybe some zipper based gloves. I have no idea why this occured to me, I'm curious now about how many zippers people have worn max in everyday outfits...Maybe i'll dedicate my life to finding out about people who wore an outfit to work with 20+ zippers.

Edit- My fortune cookie at lunch gave me this cryptic message, "Your luck has been completely changed tobay." No idea what that means, and it's not a mispelling on my part. I've got to find out what "tobay" is, or when...I don't think it has anything to do with zippers, or does it?

No comments: