Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another day another shirt

So I blew out the elbow of another shirt today. Today's shirt was a nice Joseph Banks white wrinkle free shirt. Awesome. That's only like another $70 bucks out the window. Luckily as my friend said, "The best place to go is Jos A Banks or a Brooks Brothers outlet store. JosABank has a sale every 30 seconds, that is an accurate number and not an exaggeration, so go check it out. " Funny story, there are no Brooks Brothers Stores out here, they closed the last one and a new one isn't opening till october. I like Brooks Brothers shirts more because they are longer. So I'll have to find a Joseph Banks. I have multiple white shirts this is just one of the wrinkle free nice ones. And While I was typing that sentence they had 3 sales. So hopefully I will walk into the store during one of their hundreds of thousands of sales a year.

No comments: