Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girl you know I got that fo sure

Great picture of me looking at somebodies ass right? Wrong. That's me checking out that cake. I'd been scoping that cake for like 15 minutes and I deciced it was time for me to go over and grab me a piece of that. Look at you cake, just sitting there asking for it, you know you want to be inside me. Sitting there all scandelous with it's buttercream icing, you know that no amount of willpower was going to prevent me from checking that cake out. Girl you look so damn fine with your straberry filling in between layers of white cake. I ate the hell out of that cake and it was godamn fantastic, I was immediately ready for round two with no downtime or rest on my part. I could eat that cake all night long.

I'm really not sure what's sadder, the fact that I got photographed looking at that cake, or the fact that I was checking out the cake and not any of the women nearby. Oh god what has my life become.

No comments: