Friday, August 15, 2008

Shark in the water

I just got done watching a British gal break the 19 year old world record in the 800 M freestyle to win the gold in the Olympics. When they showed her get out of the water all I could think of was, "What the hell, she's a cheater. Do you see the nose on that? Christ that's a hell of a schnoz. She's like a dolphin with that thing, no wonder she could break that record, she's 75% hydrodynamic nose 25% human. My god will you look at the size of that, it's like someone glued a metal wedge to the front of her face. It's like Gonzo from the Muppet's but with a triangle instead of a dong. Barbara Streisand has nothing on her."

It sounds awful I know, and it's pretty bad of me to belittle a Olympic gold medalist but really she's should be lauded for being a trend setter. Everybody is either going to get prothestetic noses or have surgery. You know it's going to happen, that shit can shave 4 100ths off your 400 time. I'm a terrible person sometimes, not often but sometimes, this is definitely one of those times. Why I decided to share it with anyone is beyond me.

On a more positive note, Michael Phelps just "won" his 7th gold, he's a pretty good swimmer, no big deal.

No comments: