Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The girl I love

There's a girl I love and I wanted to tell everyone about her. She is extremely beautiful and everyone tells her so. All the boys want to talk to her and go out with her whenever they meet her. She's smart and she's never afraid to tell people what is on her mind. She's a good listener and she is always attentive when you speak to her. She loves outdoor activities and we go on dates outside all the time. She like long walks in the park and hiking in the woods. She is also really understanding when I feel bad and I come home and need her affection. She doesn't mind when I have to work late, or go out without her and come home late, she is just glad that I came home to her. She is the kind of girl you want to introduce to your mother and everyone you know, because you know that everyone will think she's spectacular. She's always dressed to impress and she lights up whatever room she's in.

Her name is Katy and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Here's a couple of pictures of her, isn't she pretty?




No comments: