Friday, October 26, 2007

Rain Rain Come again..

Go away another day!

It's been raining for the last three days and I've loved every second of it except for the 25 minutes when I had to drive on busy highways yesterday evening. I love the rain, and when I rode my bike into work this morning in the rain it was pure fun! I'm not sure there are many other people that really enjoy the rain, I mean I know some but most people complain about it. I on the other hand wouldn't even own an umbrella if it weren't for days when I wear a suit to work. I think it is fun to walk in the rain, without an umbrella. Sure there is more cleanup later, but it's worth it. I think the pitter patter of raindrops hitting your roof when you are inside is relaxing and there is nothing that is as much fun as playing in the rain. If every day was like today, a little bit cold outside, rainy, and overcast, I would be happy as a clam (you've got to wonder why clams are always so happy, they don't really do much, maybe that's why...). Hopefully it will rain all day and I'll get to ride my bike around in the rain some more. Oh fun!

edit - Wow this sounds really gay when I read it. I guess maybe I should brush up on the ole masculinity. How about this? I like (note: not love, like, because like is more manly) playing football in the rain. I like driving my car through mud in the rain. I like bare-knuckle boxing in the rain. Take that pansies.

No comments: