Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Not even in my dreams

I had a dream last night where I was at a bar, talking to an attractive woman. We left the bar together and I walked her back to her house. It was all snowy outside on the walk back and I gave her my coat. When we got there I wished her a good night and went on my way...wow. Apparently I can't get any even in my dreams...awesome. This bodes not well at all for my chances outside of my head if the most I can aspire to in my dreams is to be a gentleman and walk a girl home from the bar. I mean what the fuck? That's the best I can come up with? That is pretty lame. "Hey baby you want to go out sometime so that I can walk you home at the end of the night and then be on my way?" The next time I get shot down and the girl says, "In your dreams asshole." All I will have to fire back is, "Not even there."

No comments: