Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Mazerati

I can't think of that many better ways to ring in your birthday then the way I did last night. At midnight I was singing "Life's Been Good to Me" by Joe Walsh karaoke style in my favorite beach bar with a couple of friends looking on and the whole bar wishing for my death. Then I got to have another adventure! I hailed a cab outside and when I got in there was a hispanic guy in the back seat. The cab driver told me that he had to drop off this guy a little ways down Lee Hwy and then he could take me home. I'm always one for an adventure with random people so I was happy to hang around. The hispanic guy was really happy and he had this can of beer he was drinking. It was some kind of exotic beer that I had never heard of, and he offered me some. I had some and we kept passing it back and forth. It was delicious, I could see why this guy was in such a good mood, he was drinking this exotic spicy beer! When he was finished the beer he crumpled up the can and chucked it out the window. Cool guy, hope he does well in life. When I got home I watched Mississippi Burning till I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up I watched Terminator 2: Judgement Day, then I had pancakes! Good way to ring in your birthday.

No comments: