Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Thriller Night

A couple days after I hurt my ankle some friends of mine forced me against my will to walk all the way across a huge mall. Needless to say it was pretty silly looking for me to limp all that way just to walk back a few minutes later after we met more friends who were eating lunch AT THE RESTAURANT FARTHEST AWAY FROM THE MOVIE THEATER. Also it was probably not the best thing for my recently wounded ankle but when have I ever taken that into consideration? Anywhoo when I was walking back someone gave me a perfect line to use when people ask me if I hurt my ankle. She gave me more ammunition for my smart alec routine which is wonderful because if there's anything I truly enjoy in this life, it is being a smartass. So when she saw me limping behind the group she said, "Man, you are really dedicated to that one dance move." That's amazing because now when someone asks me, "Did you hurt yourself?" I can reply, "No, I'm just really dedicated to this dance move." Wow...I'm like not funny at all, I can't dance, I can't talk, the only thing about me is that I look like a zombie when I walk. But I can walk.

No comments: