Thursday, January 3, 2008

A window into a world of mystery

Things that happen when there aren't females around for $1000 Alex.

Me watching football and eating leftover fried chicken in boxer shorts and no shirt while my roomate picks meatballs out of the freezer and we're complaining about how bad the party/laundry room smells.

What is a normal night in my house?

There is nothing out of the ordinary about this particular vignette of my life, except for the laundry/party room not being clean, but that is excusable by the fact that we have had a party within the last week and a half (we had one on Christmas). Normally I don't eat chicken in my boxer shorts with no shirt on but to be fair I was pretty hungry, and I didn't feel like showering before I ate and I didn't feel like wearing a shirt because I think it enhances the experience of eating fried chicken. It's similar to how eating venison with your bare hands straight off the grill with a beer in your hand makes the meat just taste so much sweeter. Speaking of which, I need some venison...and beer.

No comments: