Thursday, September 4, 2008

Coolest background ever

So I updated the background on my computer moniter at work to something a little more happiness inspiring. Now whenever I'm feeling down or walking back to my desk after a meeting I see my new image and a smile instantly comes to my face. I'm such a little kid some times it's scary but I can't think of anything more fun than a T-Rex in an F-14. It's straight out of Bill Watterson's 'Calvin and Hobbes' and since I get such joy looking at it I can't image how fun it must have been to draw. It might be one of my top 5 drawings in all of art, and once upon a time I considered myself somewhat of an art buff (no longer). Oh man I may never change my background to an adult professional theme again. Because after all work can't be all serious, plus this ties into Navy interests right? F-14...

No comments: