Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Season Changes

Living in San Diego is funny sometimes. The season changes are a great example. Right now in DC the weather is turning into fall and there are oodles (a very technical term) of changes. Here not so much. The only difference is that it is darker when I wake up in the morning but other then that not a hint of change. It's not cooler, the air isn't crisper, the leaves aren't changing. It is weird in a way. I watched college football in an outdoor bar a block form the beach on saturday. If my knee wasn't hurt I could be playing beach volleyball every saturday. In a way it's fun but part of me misses the crispness of a fall morning. The fall has always been my favorite season, it just has so many things to offer, but I won't be experiencing fall when I live here. Odd.

No comments: